b3-flight-leather-jacket B3 patched pilot bomber jacket
B3 pilot jackets are made by getting inspiration from the American soldiers of Roya; Air Force during World War II. The jackets were worn by the courageous and brave army thereby manifesting an epitome of valor and audacity making it a top choice. Furthermore, these jackets were used to wear in temperatures below sub-zeroes to keep the bodies warm and cozy which is the reason why these jackets are preferred to such an extent.
LeatherJacket4 has designed a B3 patched leather jacket by using superb quality leather material in black color which is internally lined with smooth and slushy cotton quilted lining to render you with comfort and soothe. The jacket is supplemented with two waist box pockets with a flap that are large enough to make the attire quite substantial. It is augmented with different patches on sleeves and chest that escalate its glamour to the next level. Rib- knits are present on sleeves and hemline that avert the chilly air currents from penetrating the body. One of the key features of this B3 bomber jacket is the bearing of a beige fur collar that is indeed a principal component of the jacket. The jacket could be carried on almost any occurrence so grab a patched bomber jacket now.
- 100% Authentic Superior Quality Leather
- High Quality Lead/Cadmium/Nickel/Arsenic/Ezo free accessories
- Fully lined
- Sleeve Lining
- 35 gram air & water resistant padding
- Eco-friendly and safe from health hazzard chemicals.
• Center front zip closure
• Fitted paneled back detailing
• Finished with developed mock horn buttons
• High funnel collar with inner shearling lining
• Ribbed panels on cuffs and hem
• 2 lower in-seam pockets
• Lower big Pockets with panel
• Box panel on back shoulder
• Stitch design on back side
• Slim fit
• Fully lined interior; 100% faux fur
|SIZE||CHEST (in.)||WAIST (in.)||HEIGHT|
|Body Chest/Bust|||||Body Back Shoulder|
|Body Waist|||||Body Sleeve|
|Body Back Length||||
|Jacket Chest|||||Jacket Back Shoulder|
|Jacket Waist|||||Jacket Sleeve|
Leather Jacket Care Instructions
Do not wash.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean (professional leather clean only).