marty-mcfly-leather-jacket Back to the Future Part II Marty McFly Jacket
Michael J. Fox's Marty McFly wore this jacket in the 1989 Hollywood film "Back to the Future Part II." High quality genuine leather was used to make this jacket.
By wearing this jacket, you're not just embodying Marty McFly's spirit, but also paying homage to the film's enduring legacy. A piece of nostalgia and pop culture, it lets you carry a slice of time-travel adventure with you.
- 100% Authentic Superior Quality Leather
- High Quality Lead/Cadmium/Nickel/Arsenic/Ezo free accessories
- Fully lined
- Sleeve Lining
- 35 gram air & water resistant padding
- Eco-friendly and safe from health hazzard chemicals.
• 100% Premium Leather
• Sleeves: Extra-Long Sleeve Design
• Pockets: Two Flap Chest Pockets
• Design: Bomber
• Closure: Front Zip
|SIZE||CHEST (in.)||WAIST (in.)||HEIGHT|
|Body Chest/Bust|||||Body Back Shoulder|
|Body Waist|||||Body Sleeve|
|Body Back Length||||
|Jacket Chest|||||Jacket Back Shoulder|
|Jacket Waist|||||Jacket Sleeve|
Leather Jacket Care Instructions
Do not wash.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean (professional leather clean only).