quick-silver-leather-jacket X Men Days of Future Past Quicksilver Jacket
This beautiful jacket is made from faux leather and is available in silver color. The Quicksilver Leather Jacket is of the highest quality material and is comfortable as it has a viscose inner lining. The appeal of the jacket is doubled with its lapel collar style with snap buttons and an asymmetrical YKK zipper closure. Some of the outstanding features of the X Men Days of the Future Past Quicksilver Jacket are its epaulet shoulders, one slanted zipper pocket on the chest with two side waist zipper pockets, one flapped zipper, and two pockets on the inside. The elegant jacket inspired by X Men Days of Future Past has zipper cuffs and long sleeves.
- 100% Authentic Superior Quality Leather
- High Quality Lead/Cadmium/Nickel/Arsenic/Ezo free accessories
- Fully lined
- Sleeve Lining
- 35 gram air & water resistant padding
- Eco-friendly and safe from health hazzard chemicals.
• Inspired from: the movie X Men Days of Future Past
• Worn by: Peter Maximoff/Quicksilver
• Actor: Evan Peters
• Material: faux leather
• Color: Silver
• Inner material: Viscose lining
• Collar: Lapel style
• Pockets: one slanted zipper pocket on the chest with two side waist zipper pockets, one flapped zipper
• Cuffs: Zipper cuffs
• Shoulders: Straps on shoulders
• Front: Asymmetrical YKK zipper
|SIZE||CHEST (in.)||WAIST (in.)||HEIGHT|
|Body Chest/Bust|||||Body Back Shoulder|
|Body Waist|||||Body Sleeve|
|Body Back Length||||
|Jacket Chest|||||Jacket Back Shoulder|
|Jacket Waist|||||Jacket Sleeve|
Leather Jacket Care Instructions
Do not wash.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean (professional leather clean only).
Truong Sonlam- 2018-03-05
Just beautiful and perfect. I really like this jacket, it deserves 5 stars.
Etmo Smith- 2018-03-17
Great quality and I really admire the details given on its front. It is the splendid work done by LeatherJacket4. I recommend other if anybody likes the design then need not to worry about the quality, it is best.