LeatherJacket4.com offers free shipping of leather jackets all over the world, without any hidden charges. Leather Jacket deliver into 7 days.
We LeatherJacket4.com offers absolutely free expresss local and international shipping by Air; through International Couriers like (DHL / Fedex / TNT / SkyNet / USPS) for all items, unless otherwise agreed with the customers. We use this highly cost services to ensure the safety of your product delivery. After we ship your item, we will supply you its tracking number, so you can track the order yourself.
Good(s)s will be ship directly from our Vendor's country from China / Pakistan / Thailand, its depend on the availability of good(s) on specific location.
Shipping details are indicated with each product. Just place your order and fill in the correct billing and postal information. Most items usually ship within 5-7 working days once the order is placed and accepted.
• All orders require a physical address with a valid telephone number for shipping.
• LeatherJacket4.com generally will not accept P.O. Boxes APO/FPO Address. However in certain cases additional cost may apply if such orders are accepted. Courier services require full postal address with your phone number(s).
• LeatherJacket4.com ships all jackets with a tracking / AWB number so you can track your jacket. We will email your tracking number once your jacket has been dispatched.
• To make deliveries as early as possible generally the orders are sent to manufacturing floors with in 48 hrs; hence we cannot guarantee modifications in the orders after 2 days of placing the orders.
• Customers must allow adequate time for tracing or replacement of any missing packages.
• Address changes, forwarding requests and addressing errors provided are responsibilities of the customer, for packages once delivered/processed.
• For Package returned due to insufficient or bad addresses, customers forfeit their free shipment privilege in case of reshipment. Reshipping charges will apply.
Tracking / AWB Information
After receiving the payment, we will send you a product confirmation code via email. If for any reason you don’t obtain our email within 24 hours period, you can get in touch with our customer representative at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your order.
Your tracking number will be e-mailed to you once your order is shipped. You can get your tracking numbers by logging onto the website under My Account tab on the Home page. You only need to sign up once, for future orders just remember your e-mail address and password. You don’t need to sign up again. Just login to your account to check tracking numbers and invoice(s).
Other Charges and Fees.
Shipments from the our Vendor's Country or United States to any other country are completely free. If in case of coincidence / suspicion respective country may be subject to customs charges once they arrive at the destination country. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and it is the responsibility of the recipient to pay if charged. Please consult your local customs office to determine what import fees might apply, if any.
We fill out all custom paperwork (i.e. form 2976-A) as a convenience to the customer, but please be advised that legally as the importer.
• Deliveries are usually made using DHL/Fedex/TNT/SkyNet
• Delivery take 5-7 working days.
• LeatherJacket4.com will notify all customers on any backorder delays if applied. Our courier partners (DHL/Fedex/TNT/SkyNet/USPS) generally will deliver the back-ordered items within 3-4 days of shipping date. If delay is longer, we will notify the customer when the item becomes available.
• LeatherJacket4.com will not be held responsible for customer’s own time restraints, late ordering, and carrier delivery time.
• LeatherJacket4.com reserves the right to select the parcel carrier. Claims against packaging errors or damage must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
• There shouldn’t be any customs or import duties as we have already taken care of that for you by paying any duties in advance.
• Should you experience any issues relating to this, please contact us and we will do our best to help you:
• If someone is present at the time of delivery to sign for your order, it will be marked as "signed for" on the tracking system.
• If no one is available to sign for your order at the delivery address, information will be left informing you of how to collect it.
• In case of shipment will return in the absence of Customer the Good(s) will return to us. Customer will be responsible to pay the charges @ 30.0 USD for reshipment.
We implement these security measures for your protection. Your understanding is appreciated.
if you have any further query regarding Shipments or Delivery, Please write to us at email@example.com
The year 2000 marked the beginning of the LeatherJacket4 era. LeatherJacket4 is an online e-commerce leather jacket company that offers. When our team was smaller we started with our website. We spent days establishing our website user-friendly and mobile-friendly, then we focused on the quality of our jackets and how to make them last because we were inexperienced at the time. Slowly but steadily, we began to progress, and our hard work began to pay off, and professionals such as pattern masters, machine experts, and others began to join us. Then we worked day and night to preserve the quality of our brand and improve our client service.
We started our first online leather jacket shop by introducing our retail online shopping website for leather jackets, and in no time, our supplies had reached every nook and cranny of the country, all while ensuring a customer-friendly online experience with our never-missed occasional and holiday discounts, coupons, and deals, as well as free shipping across the United States. We have earned the trust of our consumers and clients all around the world.
Whatever we have today is a result of the hard effort we have put in over the years. LeatherJacket4 is now a global company that offers free shipping on the top high-quality leather jackets. We now have our factory, which is divided into numerous sections and employs a large number of experienced personnel. First, we have a design department with employees and professionals that assist in the creation of jackets. Then there's our pattern-making department, which creates the pattern on the jacket, regardless of the pattern that someone wants on their leather jacket.
The next department is sewing, where a jacket is meticulously stitched, and then the garment is taken to the tanning department, where the color is applied. After tanning, the jacket is sent to the finishing department, where it is given a final touch before being sent to the QC (Quality Control) department, where it is neatly packed. The hard effort we've put in over the years has finally paid off.