• slidebg1

Opted a Yellowstone blue beth hoodie for my cosplay event

Hey fellas! first of all, I would like to tell you guys that I am a high school student and getting myself prepared for the upcoming annual cosplay event. I suppose this time I should go for a woollen jacket or coat. I was looking for something that can go with my mind. I won't lie, I looked for a good woollen coat in a couple of websites but couldn't find anything innovative. I started searching about celebrities on the internet to have an idea regarding my case. eventually, I happened to come across Kelly Reilly, a character from the TV series Yellowstone. throughout the series, all of the characters have mostly seen wearing cowboy sort of attires.

However, on one occasion, I saw her wearing a woollen coat in a beautiful mix of colours with blue being dominant. To be very honest, I just loved the idea and started searching for the product by typing its name with random arrangements. At last, I found it on the website named leatherjacket4.com where it was listed as Yellowstone blue beth women hoodie coat. surprisingly they have replicated the attire in such an amazing way that I couldn't refrain myself from grabbing it immediately. I was already looking for something chic yet comfortable like that and when I found that it is just in front of me I immediately placed the order so that I can have it right away. I have attached some pictures of the coat and soon will be sharing the pictures of the cosplay carrying the same hoodie. Bye!

Reply Disabled

Poll of the Week

Which game you are playing this week?

Call of Duty Ghosts
Titanfall
Battlefield 4

Voting ends on 19th of October

My Active Threads