Opted a Yellowstone blue beth hoodie for my cosplay event

Opted a Yellowstone blue beth hoodie for my cosplay event

Hey fellas! first of all, I would like to tell you guys that I am a high school student and getting myself prepared for the upcoming annual cosplay event. I suppose this time I should go for a woollen jacket or coat. I was looking for something that can go with my mind. I won't lie, I looked for a good woollen coat in a couple of websites but couldn't find anything innovative. I started searching about celebrities on the internet to have an idea regarding my case. eventually, I happened to come across Kelly Reilly, a character from the TV series Yellowstone. throughout the series, all of the characters have mostly seen wearing cowboy sort of attires.

However, on one occasion, I saw her wearing a woollen coat in a beautiful mix of colours with blue being dominant. To be very honest, I just loved the idea and started searching for the product by typing its name with random arrangements. At last, I found it on the website named leatherjacket4.com where it was listed as Yellowstone blue beth women hoodie coat. surprisingly they have replicated the attire in such an amazing way that I couldn't refrain myself from grabbing it immediately. I was already looking for something chic yet comfortable like that and when I found that it is just in front of me I immediately placed the order so that I can have it right away. I have attached some pictures of the coat and soon will be sharing the pictures of the cosplay carrying the same hoodie. Bye!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *