Versatility of Blazers

Versatility of Blazers

We all have something to adore in our lives. It could be a person or a thing. In my case, these are blazers, lol. Right from my childhood, I had a zeal of collecting a diversity of blazers. When I was a younger kid, I used to carry my elder sister's blazers and went out for an evening walk with my pet Bravo (a dog). Those blazers were literally oversized for me that the sleeves were long enough to hide my hands and the shoulders were always hung on my arms but who cares I just had an interest in satisfying my fervor. But just as I grew elder and arrived at the age of discretion my avidity for blazers started to transform into my passion. Now I am always in search of beautiful and trendy blazers every now and then. My passion is not just restricted to collecting blazers and stuffing my wardrobe with it. Rather, I believe in making good use of those things that we accumulate by getting driven by our fondness. Whenever I come across any occasion or there is an event on which I think that this particular blazer could be carried so I go for it. I would like to announce my two most favorite blazers that come on top of the list among my all clothing essentials. One of them is my Kim Kardashian Black Blazer and the second is Libby short women blazer that I bought from LeatherJacket4.com. Both of these blazers are sufficiently versatile that I can carry them with a variety of clothes combinations to glamourize my look to the next level. Not only they enhance my look but also make any outfit, that I find a little bit informal according to the occasion, sufficiently formal and satisfactory. In addition to these two, I have a plethora of some other blazers many of which I have hardly put on and are lined up according to my schedule. The most commendable aspect about the blazers is that they are not only versatile and stylish but are warm enough to provide your body with an ultimate serenity so that you can display them in mild to extreme weather with a variety of clothing combination in harmony with the climate. Surely, a lot of people out there are agreed with me. I want you guys to share with me your clothing experiences and render me with some more exciting ideas. Also, tell me where to buy a good leather blazer with exquisite durability.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *