SNEAK PEEK INTO MY COSPLAY COLLECTION

SNEAK PEEK INTO MY COSPLAY COLLECTION

I remember I've been very fond of displaying cosplay costumes and taking part in burlesques and stage demonstrations since my very childhood. It's been so long that I haven't bought any cosplay apparel and honestly, I am thinking to have something surprisingly chic for myself. When I was a kid and got an opportunity to become a part of any play or skit, I never let this chance to go out of my hand. I always wonder why people don't get indulged in anything that empowers them to manifest themselves with a minimum of effort without costing anything. Becoming a part of such ventures not only revitalized my mood but also allowed me to prove my expertise.

Theater stage background with red curtains Free Vector

One of the most thought-provoking things to me about the skits and stage shows is carrying costumes. I was provided with a variety of different costumes back then. I really fancied wearing those costumes as it generated a vivid of being a genuine character of the show. I am 23 now and still I like to bring together cosplay costumes and attire so that I can get myself layered up in those pretty attire. I have been thinking to get myself a cosplay jacket which could be of more usage. It could not only turn out to be pretty cozy and warm in this winter season and hopefully, I am not going to catch the flu but also it is gonna look super stylish and I will be all set to carry that particular article in parties as well.

I let you know about some of the leather apparel that I have. I have this Captain Marvel leather jacket that I bought from an online store leatherjacket4.com that my friend suggested to me to visit. I really got stimulated by the adrenaline-pumping charm of this particular jacket. It has all the features that an original Captain Marvel women jackets should have. The layout is extremely gorgeous that it falls on the body contours so smoothly.

I also have this Harley Quinn leather jacket which I found quite captivating. I am a fashion enthusiast you can say and always go for the things that are most like my personality. The quality of this Harley Quinn women leather jacket speaks for itself. It is so fabulously designed that it replicates all the features that were present in the original jacket.

This was about my cosplay leather jacket collection of last 2 months. I am still planning to get myself leather apparel for an upcoming cosplay event. The decision is still up in the air and I would like you to give me some ideas regarding the cosplay jacket or celebrity jacket so that I can have hands on them.  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *