The captivating charm of Harley Quinn Leather Jacket

The captivating charm of Harley Quinn Leather Jacket

I've watched numerous movies of different genera out of which some movies really put affection on me and eventually I remember the plot of those movies. I watched an American movie named Suicide Squad released in 2012 comprised of lead actors and actresses Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Jay Hernandez, Jai Courtney, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Joel Kinnaman, Cara Delevingne, Karen Fukuhara, Viola Davis, Ike Barinholtz, Scott Eastwood, and Jared Leto. Considering the movie as a whole, there couldn't be any uncertainty that this movie is based on a remarkable storyline and a good plot. Besides, there is an important point to ponder how the artists have beautifully played each and every role with passion and rage. Marvelous acting skills and splendid dialogue delivery is such an apotheosis in its own way.

There are different exciting attributes of this movie but I would really appreciate the storyline which is kind of different from all the movies I've watched before. Apart from this, I really liked a character from the movie. Yes, Harley Quinn. I really found her character dominating and appealing in a way she is totally different and there is no point in the movie I didn't enjoy watching her. So much arrogance and still crazy for his man. I already knew about her character being fictional which was first created by Paul Dini and Bruce Trimm appeared in DC comics and then Batman: the animated series in 1992. Since then, we have been seeing her in different other Comics and animated series. Let me tell you the most worth sharing part. When I watched the movie “Suicide Squad”, I was so flabbergasted by the fact every character has been portrayed with such amazing realism and fidelity. Also, the selection of artists for every character of the movie was highly impeccable and beyond approbation.

The character of Harley Quin in the movie is more of like a regenerated character. Dr. Harleen Quinzel who has been working as a psychiatric in Arkham's Asylum somehow transformed into Harley Quinn after meeting with the joker and obviously I can't tell you the whole story here. But I can tell you the fun began when she finally got transformed into Harley Quinn. She as amazing, daring and deeply in love with the joker. Some other praiseworthy aspects of her personality include the way she dresses up which evidently unique like her personality. I would like to talk about a black Harley Quinn joker jacket she has been carrying having extended collars and a kickass joker logo as the back. I just saw that jacket and fell in love with that beguiling thing.

I usually admire some movies and celebrities inspire me a lot. Being outspoken I would not feel any embarrassment is sharing what I like and what I don't. I have a plethora of some other celebrity jackets but this particular jacket carries a distinctive charm. It has something that captured my attention all of a sudden. I passionately wanted to have the jacket of this sort just because of its inevitable dominance and the never-ending impression it left on my heart. Well, I looked for the jacket in markets and online stores and pages then a friend of mine told me about a website where I finally bought the Harley QuinnJacket from. Now I am pretty satisfied with the quality of the jacket. This was about my experience. I would like you to share your experiences in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *